I offer you my full dedication and support during a project; going above and beyond by bringing my extensive and wide ranging knowledge about various technologies and techniques to get the project running smoothly.
Jef Harris 2022 Demo Reel
Since 2001 I have worked on:
- Television productions
- Film crew set design
- Directed and edited music videos
- Directed and edited fashion videos
Highlights of projects that I’ve worked on:
- F is for Family
- The Tom and Jerry Show
- The Ripping Friends
- Pirates Passage, and
- Ren and Stimpy
As an experienced film and video editor, I bring a wide range of professional services to a project. I work diligently to understand the project brief, create and maintain shot lists, perform script touch-ups, and assemble screenplays. Additionally, I specialize in cataloguing raw footage, tagging camera shots, and transferring them onto video tape for timeline input.
With a strong focus on organization, I reduce errors and project times, ensuring that uncut rushes and sound files are carefully inputted, synchronized, and stored in easily accessible files on the computer. I also have extensive experience in digital file cutting, utilizing industry-standard software such as Adobe Premier, Final Cut, and Davinci Resolve to create rough cuts for dailies. My commitment to quality and efficiency is unmatched, making me the perfect choice for your video editing needs.
What I bring to a project
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing.
Patience and concentration.
- The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team.
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Communication skills, both written and oral.
- Corporate training videos
- Feature films, Music videos
- Television shows
- Social Media
- Product videos for online stores.