Passionate and Creative photographer/video editor with 20 years of expertise collaborating with clients toward the perfect shoot and end-product including team management in fast paced, product focused companies.
Photography specialization in fashion, product, and lifestyle photography.
Video editing specialization in material management, TV show editing, Film editing and quality control.
Music Film and Media Fundamentals, Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management Graduated with honours.
• Video Post-Production unit; lead a diverse team of 20 – 30 creative animators on various TV projects such as Caillou, The Ren and Stimpy Show, Tom and Jerry, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, RoboRoach, Cyberchase, as well as being the editor for the film Pirate’s Passage, featuring Donald Sutherland.
• Worked as part of a team that was responsible for the end to end pre-and post- production process, including ideation, problem solving, story boarding to production, proofing as well as final delivery of the TV shows.
• Utilized Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects and Final Cut pro to manipulate, splice and sync video footage.
• Worked with producers and production coordinators to organize projects to meet deadlines, use best practices, adhere to standards, and ensure that the integrity of the teamwork vision was attained.
• Coordinated with assistant editors, audio mixers, and post-producers for timely release of quality products with a thorough attention to detail.
• Implemented and maintained a production flow, backup systems, and digital media management process to ensure quality products.
• Partnered with other producers and editors to ensure alignment on processes, standards and brand guide.
• Managed the proofing process for quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing using a meticulous eye for detail.
• Directed a team to bring to market a trend setting street wear clothing company.
• Photographed high-quality images for various print and digital projects.
• Completed complex photo shoots at indoor and outdoor venues.
• Image editing of digital photography with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom to enhance appearance.
• Planned and prepared for on-location and studio shoots.
• Spearheaded the end to end creative process including influencing the look and feel of the brand using Adobe Photoshop.
• Researched and analyzed industry trends to develop the various clothing lines.
• Developed creative briefs and project plans for specific clothing lines
• Managed a 5-figure creative production budget under the direction of the President.
• Supervised all Email marketing, print, and social media marketing, including various phases of advertising campaigns through web development and graphic design.
• Created and edited video content with Adobe Premiere Pro for numerous social media sites such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
• Managed and scheduled content deployment on e-commerce website and blogs with use of Magento and WordPress.
• Directed promos, commercials, image spots, and up-fronts.
• Created and managed promotion of e-commerce website and its contents, as well as assisting others with upgrades, planning new websites and revising existing versions.
• Provided Leadership, training, and assistance to various employees for creating overall visual
appeal, interpreting website analytics, creating editorial standards.
• Assisted employees and provided training on creating original design and branding work for photographs and video.
• Trained and assisted employees with online survey tools such as Survey Monkey with client subscription lists for delivery of surveys and marketing campaigns.
• Managed a team of marketers in house as well as remotely for an iPhone accessory product.
• Planned, developed, and maintained the online store using Shopify platform.
• Videography, Edited short videos, interviews, sizzle reels, and motion graphics for advertising pitches and client projects while maintaining visual identity, personality and tone of the brand.
• Edited promotional videos, commercials, interviews, and animated graphics.
• Developed SEO campaigns, analytics, keyword research, social media strategy, and link building.
• Responsible for all photography including photos for staff, products, company and client events, and promotional material for business pitches and advertising.
• Provided training and assistance to employees on the eCommerce website, Facebook page and WordPress blog for issues such as broken links, navigation issues, accessibility, SEO and SEM.
• Provided assistance to employees for posting of written content on various websites and blogs and key electronic communications.